Respite or convalescence care in a brighterkind care home.
Respite care is for those wishing to stay with us on a short-term basis, whether you temporarily need extra support or are recovering from an illness or operation.
Generally our homes do not have minimum or maximum length of stay. We are flexible so that we can help carers who need a break. In some cases we are also able to offer a 'book ahead' service.
Respite care offers you the care, support and safety you need. Spending anything from a week to a month with us can also provide a short rest for those caring for you at home.
Experience brighterkind respite for yourself.
Call our friendly and helpful team on 0330 660 9997
What can you expect
A warm welcome, including a cup of tea and slice of cake on arrival.
- You can book your stay in advance to help with holiday or convalescence planning
- Short notice breaks available
- Emergency short term care subject to availability and assessment
- Flexible length of stay – from one week
- Round the clock care provided
- Assistance if required with personal care such as bathing, dressing
- Able to continue with your daily routine
- Have your eyes tested with Visioncall
- Get to know some of our residents
- Take part in any of our activities
Optional extras – we can arrange for you to have your favourite hair or beauty treatment or help you
enjoy a luxurious bath or shower*.
*optional extras may incur a small charge
You might also be interested to know:
We offer care for residents with a variety of conditions, including but not exclusively:
- Hearing impairment,
- Visual impairment,
- Multiple Sclerosis,
- Parkinson's Disease,
- Speech Impairment,
- Physical Impairment
Call us today on 0330 660 9997 to arrange a visit to one of our care homes.