Looking for a Short break or Respite Care?
At brighterkind, every day is sprinkled with Magic Moments, whether you are staying with us for a short break or living with us permanently.
One day our residents might be out and about visiting local sights, the next, taking part in our exercise classes or they may be found outside enjoying the spring sunshine or planting flowers in the garden.
Short stay breaks now available to help you get back on your feet or to give your family or carer a period of respite.
When you love every day, it’s magic.
Experience the magic for yourself.
If you want to find out whether a brighterkind home could be your home for a spring break, find your nearest home here https://www.brighterkind.com/find-a-home pop in to see us, or give us a call on:
Call us on 0330 660 9997
What you can expect?
A warm welcome, including a cup of tea and slice of cake on arrival.
• Book ahead service available in some homes so you can book your stay in advance.
• Short notice breaks available
• Emergency short term care subject to availability and assessment
• Flexible length of stay – from one week
• Round the clock care provided
• Assistance if required with personal care such as bathing and dressing
• Able to continue with your daily routine
• Get to know some of our residents
• Take part in any of our activities
Optional extras – we can arrange for you to have your favourite hair or beauty treatment or help you enjoy a luxurious bath or shower*.
*optional extras may incur a small charge
To find out more or book a visit to a home near you, please call: 0330 660 9997 to speak to our friendly team.