If you are craving a little more company or in need of a change of scenery, a short stay (respite care) may be just the tonic.
Equally, whether you are recovering from a fall, operation or illness, we can provide a safe, comfortable place to stay during the winter months. Whether you need nursing care, residential care or dementia care short stays, we are sure to have a home near you.
Click on the button below to find a care home near you.
To find out more, please get in touch via the website or speak to our Customer Care team on: 0330 660 9997
What you can expect?
A warm welcome, including a cup of tea and slice of cake on arrival.
• Book ahead service available in some homes so you can book your stay in advance
• Short notice breaks available
• Emergency short term care subject to availability and assessment
• Flexible length of stay – from one week
• Round the clock care provided
• Assistance if required with personal care such as bathing and dressing
• Able to continue with your daily routine
• Get to know some of our residents
• Take part in any of our activities
Emergency short term care is subject to availability and assessment.
For those paying for their own care, we have a winter saving offer in selected care homes. The offer is available to those booking privately funded permanent and short stays. For full terms and conditions relating to our winter offer please click here