If you are craving a little more company or in need of a change of scenery, a short stay (respite care) may be just the tonic.
Equally, whether you are recovering from a fall, operation or illness, we can provide a safe, comfortable place to stay during the winter months. Whether you need nursing care, residential care or dementia care short stays, we are sure to have a home near you.
Click on the button below to find a care home near you.
To find out more, please get in touch via the website or speak to our Customer Care team on 0330 660 9997
What you can expect?
A warm welcome, including a cup of tea and a slice of cake on arrival.
• Book ahead service available in some homes so you can book your stay in advance
• Short notice breaks available
• Emergency short term care subject to availability and assessment
• Flexible length of stay – from one week
• Round the clock care provided
• Assistance if required with personal care such as bathing and dressing
• Able to continue with your daily routine
• Get to know some of our residents
• Take part in any of our activities
Emergency short term care is subject to availability and assessment.
For those paying for their own care, we have a winter saving offer in selected care homes. The offer is available to those booking privately funded permanent and short stays.