Choosing care is life changing. It should be a change for the better, another stage in life to be embraced. Which is why we offer a different kind of care experience, one that focuses on creating real quality of life.
How we care
brighterkind is centred around an individualised care philosophy, which is delivered through our quality care, recreation and activity programmes, and restaurant-style food and dining.
Introducing Caring Partners
All brighterkind residents receive the very best personal care tailored to their own particular needs. One way we achieve this is through our Caring Partners programme, currently up and running in a number of our homes.
We’ve teamed up with some of the country’s leading healthcare providers to bring complimentary check-ups into our homes, as well as some fantastic offers. Our current free check-up includes an NHS eye examination from Connect Eyecare and a hearing test from Amplifon.
What our homes offer
brighterkind care homes provide highly individualised care, excellent facilities and expertly trained staff set within a warm and inviting community. At all of our homes you can expect:
- Managers, carers and nurses selected for their compassion and commitment to providing quality care
- Bright and spacious accommodation, either purpose-built or adapted to best accommodate the needs of our residents
- Fully furnished en-suite rooms with flat-screen TVs in room and/or living areas
- Comfortable lounges to socialise with other residents, dedicated quiet spaces and pampering rooms
- Recreational activity programmes tailor-made to suit each home's residents
- Dining rooms where residents enjoy three-course meals, lovely wines and hostess service
- Relaxing grounds and pleasant surroundings to enjoy with friends and family
- Computer facilities and Wi-Fi internet