Potential new residents are welcome to come and have a look around our homes. To visit please call our friendly team on 0330 660 9997
As we live life with Covid-19, we are pleased to have a more relaxed, best practice approach to visiting. We look forward to welcoming you and ask for your continued support by taking this best practice guidance into consideration:
- Please do not visit the care home if you are self-isolating, have tested positive or experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 14 days
- Please do not visit if you are showing symptoms of other transmissible viruses or infections, such as cough, high temperature, diarrhoea or vomiting, until at least 5 days after you feel better
- Visitors to our homes are welcome to visit at any time and there is no longer a limit on the number of visitors or the time length of visits
- We ask that, whenever possible, you continue to organise your visit in advance with the home, either via our website or over the phone, to help us ensure residents are ready to welcome visitors
- On arrival you will be asked to sign the visitor’s book. There is no longer a need to wear a face mask throughout your visit, unless it is your personal preference
- Although having a negative LFD test prior to visiting is no longer a requirement, please seriously consider continuing to test before visiting to avoid bringing Covid-19 into your loved one’s home
- Please wash your hands thoroughly on arrival at the care home and at regular intervals during your visit. You can now spend time more freely within the home, benefiting from our communal areas
- In the event of a Covid-19 outbreak within the home, we may need to make adjustments to follow local government guidance which could impact areas such as visitor numbers, testing and the requirement to wear a face mask. In these circumstances, we are committed to enabling all residents to continue having a visitor during an outbreak.
This best practice guidance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis in line with any national guidelines and the situation in the home and local area.