Terms and conditions
Save money on your stay at specific brighterkind care homes:
The offer is available to those booking privately funded permanent and short stays, which meet the conditions below:
- This offer is available at specific brighterkind homes, and only where the offer is displayed on the care home web page at www.brighterkind.com
- The offer is for individuals funding their own care, whether this is permanent or short stay basis
- Individuals receiving either Local Authority contributions or in receipt of CHC funding are excluded from the promotion, FNC contributions are not taken into account for these purposes
- Fees vary by location, room type and are subject to care needs
- To qualify, privately funded permanent admissions need to be for a minimum of six weeks and take place between 8th November 2021 – 28th February 2022
- Permanent admissions must have Terms and Conditions of Residency signed by the home and individual (or their legal representative) prior to the admission
- For individuals moving in permanently and funding their own care, we will deduct £1000 after the sixth week following admission. This will be applied in the second month's invoice.
- Privately funded short stay admissions need to be for a minimum of three weeks, booked before the end of January 2022 and admission commencing before the end of February 2022
- Short stays must be paid for in full, in advance and have signed T&Cs of Residency ahead of the short stay in the home
- Short stays that qualify will receive £500 off their booked short stay
Other conditions to note:
- Both new and former residents (who may have stayed with us on a short stay) are eligible to participate in this offer, but residents who are already living at the care home as permanent residents on 7th November 2021 are not eligible
- Fees for individuals will vary according to their care needs and this will be discussed with you as part of the care needs assessment prior to admission
- Bookings are subject to availability and dependent upon a care needs assessment. brighterkind reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Nothing in this offer is an obligation on brighterkind to accept an admission in any circumstances.
- This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Our usual ‘Terms and Conditions for Residents’ apply to any admission. These promotional terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.